Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday

3 more days to Investiture. We ran through the ceremony several times last night, just the two of us, the dogs and Norman the parakeet. I am having a real hard time remembering the funky verbiage. It doesn't flow.
Tonight, it will be baked beans and pork, some protein drink, and sewing pearls on Miach's fabric belt.
Tomorrow, likely meeting the Prince and Princess, and I'll try to find out what their plans are for their Court on Investiture day, so I know whether to tell Morgan and Siobhann to come early or not and ditto for my family. The kids' garb still hasn't arrived. I'm so spoiled by two super-speedy deliveries that I really expected it by Friday or Saturday!
We also have been debriding necrotic tissue out of a bad joint wound that T.Rex Rooster sustained, and then re-dressing the wound, the past two days.

No comments: