Sunday, March 10, 2013

Gastric Bypass Part 1 Day 4

Beginning to get really tired of the liquids! But I can do it. I overdid yesterday: cleaned bed linens and made bed in guest room, cleaned kitchen, cleaned pots/pans/bowls that Mike left from his Feast prep, dusted. And as it turned out, the overnight guests decided that they didn't want to stress me out, so they ended up staying at a motel after the Feast!
I keep waking up at 2 or 3 am with a headache. Last night I took a dose of Lortab and that sure did help. I think that might be what I do from now on, despite my resolve not to take a narcotic pain reliever if I'm not having pain. Cause a headache that wakes you up in the middle of the night IS pain. I'm a bit concerned that my oxygen level might be dropping when I sleep, but it's one of those things that I don't really want to know for sure at this point.
So, today has been pretty much the same. Feeling ok, trying to stay hydrated. I might try Patti's Mio ice pop later. And tomorrow is appointment with my PCP for b/p check.

No comments: