Monday, March 25, 2013

Gastric Bypass Part 2 Day 12

I'm feeling kind of humbled. Here I thought that I was recovering really well, due to my genius in following advice and finding tolerable protein drink mix.
And now, I really can't stand the protein drink mix. It leaves a horrible aftertaste, and it takes me an hour or more to drink it. I've been trying everything: using the plain Unjury mixed in flavored water (meh), in soy milk (meh, and makes me feel sick). The flavored whey mix from Costco is just so tiresome, and the vanilla makes me sick.
For the first time today, I couldn't finish my breakfast mini meal.
And I feel like I'm constipated, and don't know what I can do about it.
Plus, the instructions for jury duty aren't at all clear. It doesn't confirm that my group must serve; it talks about groups 18 through 22, and I'm group 6. Those groups are supposed to show up at 1:30pm. Doesn't say whether the rest of us report or not. I don't really want to drive to Placerville and try to figure out what's going on, but it looks like I'll have to. Not a happy camper.

No comments: